- Implement, maintain and improve automated CI pipelines - eg: branching strategy, application configuration management.
- Identify and develop automation scripts for development and operation internal processes - eg: backup/restore procedure.
- Investigate and resolve development and production environment issues - support escalation, capacity review and planning.
- Perform maintenance of development and production environments - upgrades and patches.
- Implement, maintain and improve Infrastructure as Code scripts using Terraform.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting - configure infrastructure and application metrics to be monitored, analyse threshold and setup alerts using Google Monitoring and Instana.
- Continuously review and improve operation tools and processes - eg: deployment/release process, incident process.
- Work experience as a DevOps/SRE/Systems Engineer or similar role
- A development background and a strong scripting knowledge.
- At least 4 years working experience with software development.
- Confident with a scripting language (we use Bash & Python)
- Confident with GIT and CI/CD tools (we use Gitlab CI)
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Google Cloud Platform (we use GCP)
- Knowledge in container orchestration system management and troubleshooting (we use Kubernetes)
- Knowledge in infrastructure configuration management and automated provisioning (we use Terraform)
- Fluency in English
What will help you succeed:
- You enjoy solving problems and helping others.
- You have a positive outlook and a can-do attitude.
- You are curious and love to learn new things.
- You can balance working independently with being a great team player.
Why choose The Mobile Life?
- Be part of an international team with customers all around the world
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home when needed
- Great office location at Arena Center.
- The best team mates you can imagine, work is fun at The Mobile Life!