Join our Company and be part of our dynamic and amazing Team. For 17 years now The Mobile Life has been delivering world-class mobile solutions. With our offices in Sweden, Malaysia and Albania we have a consolidated and talented team, and we are always trying to reach out to the top performers. Our experience with multiple platforms, development environments, handsets, and network operators means we have an unsurpassed understanding of how to help our clients rapidly diversify for a global market.
We have completed hundreds of innovative mobile projects and our combined apps have been downloaded millions of times.
Are you a senior developer #iOS?
We believe you have experience in design and building high-performing scalable enterprise applications for mobile devices running Apple's iOS operating software.
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining applications for iOS devices.
- Faithful implementation of user interface designs provided by UX team.
- Working with Product Owners to make design/feature decisions as the need arises.
- Adherence to global software development processes and standards.
Requirements and Qualifications
- iOS application development experience
- Advanced proficiency with Swift
- Deep understanding of iOS SDKs
- Experience with Git version control system and Git flow
- Test driven development
- Solid communication skills
- Multi-Threaded application development.
- Ability to write high quality and maintainable code
- Love new technologies
- Experienced in private repositories with Cocoapods and Swift package manager
- Knowledge of mobile app security
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Firebase, Appsflyer, etc.
- Knowledge of Objective C
- Experienced in Agile software development
- Strong testing or CI/CD practices.
Above all you love programming and have a passion for creating fantastic work for partners and clients!
Reasons to consider working with us? Competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, flexible work schedules, career growth and a fun and upbeat work environment.