The Mobile Life has been around for 17 years now, delivering world-class mobile solutions.
Always focused on mobile, since before there were apps, and when apps came about we became experts on that. With our offices in Sweden, Malaysia and Albania we have a consolidated and talented team, and we are always trying to reach out to the top performers. We take pride in our craft, and big global brands have put their trust in us to design, build and maintain hundreds of business critical apps for them. One such thing is our travel tech initiative where we enable digital airlines, through Apps, Web, Backend/Middleware, Channels, and a Data platform. Our digital solutions are used by millions of active users and processing billions of dollars in revenue.
Join the The Mobile Life Team:
Are you a dedicated QA professional with a few years of experience and a passion for ensuring software excellence? We are looking for a QA Engineer to contribute to our mission of enhancing the digital experience for travelers worldwide.
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Global Opportunities: The Mobile Life operates offices in multiple locations around the world. You'll have the chance to collaborate with international teams and, as a part of our commitment to fostering global teamwork, you'll also have the opportunity to visit our other offices for business trips or participate in annual team-building activities held in different locations worldwide. Experience our global presence firsthand while building strong connections with colleagues from around the world.
- Flexible Working Hours: We believe in work-life balance. Enjoy flexible working hours that allow you to adapt your schedule to your needs.
- Great Company Culture: Join a diverse and inclusive team that values innovation, collaboration, and personal growth. Our company culture promotes creativity, learning, and continuous improvement.
- Professional Growth: The Mobile Life provides opportunities for career advancement and development. We invest in our employees' growth and encourage you to reach your full potential.
The Mobile Life is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.