The Mobile Life has been around for 17 years now, delivering world-class mobile solutions.
Always focused on mobile, since before there were apps, and when apps came about we became experts on that. With our offices in Sweden, Malaysia and Albania we have a consolidated and talented team, and we are always trying to reach out to the top performers. We take pride in our craft, and big global brands have put their trust in us to design, build and maintain hundreds of business critical apps for them. One such thing is our travel tech initiative where we enable digital airlines, through Apps, Web, Backend/Middleware, Channels, and a Data platform. Our digital solutions are used by millions of active users and processing billions of dollars in revenue.
The real stars behind the scenes: Backend Developers
Our Apps are just the tip of the iceberg, as we’ve put most logic in the Backend, and we are now looking to enhance and grow our team of talented backend developers.
To join this team you should have experience in building high-performing scalable enterprise applications. This role includes managing JAVA / Kotlin applications while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle from concept and design to testing.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and new technologies
- Proven hands-on software development experience
- Proven working experience in JAVA/Kotlin
- Hands on experience in designing and developing microservices applications, RestFull and Soap Web services
- Experience in developing applications using Spring Boot
- Knowledge of good coding practises and standards including object oriented design
- Knowledge of cloud base solution is an advantage
- Ensure the best possible performance quality and responsiveness of the application
- Passion to learn new technologies, attention to details and a good team player
- Strong analytical and and problem solving skills
We expect experience with many of the below technologies and tools, and willingness to learn the rest:
- Extensive Java and/or Kotlin experience (for backend)
- Spring framework experience, including Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Integration
- Maven, Gradle, Stb
- OAuth2, Jwt
- Familiar with Kubernetes and Docker are a big plus
- Familiar with testing
- CI/CD, Jenkins, Redis
- SQL (JPA / Hibernate) knowledge, including but not limited to MySQL, Postgres
- NoSQL is an advantage
- OAuth2, Jwt
- Cloud experience, preferably Google Cloud Platform (GCP), including Firebase/Firestore, or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Global Opportunities: The Mobile Life operates offices in multiple locations around the world. You'll have the chance to collaborate with international teams and, as a part of our commitment to fostering global teamwork, you'll also have the opportunity to visit our other offices for business trips or participate in annual team-building activities held in different locations worldwide. Experience our global presence firsthand while building strong connections with colleagues from around the world.
- Flexible Working Hours: We believe in work-life balance. Enjoy flexible working hours that allow you to adapt your schedule to your needs.
- Great Company Culture: Join a diverse and inclusive team that values innovation, collaboration, and personal growth. Our company culture promotes creativity, learning, and continuous improvement.
- Professional Growth: The Mobile Life provides opportunities for career advancement and development. We invest in our employees' growth and encourage you to reach your full potential.
The Mobile Life is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.