We are The Mobile Life, World-class mobile solutions
Join our Company and be part of our dynamic and amazing Team. For 16 years now The Mobile Life is delivering world class mobile solutions. With our offices in Sweden, Malaysia and Albania we have a consolidated and talented team, and we are always trying to reach out to the top performers. Our experience with multiple platforms, development environments, handsets, and network operators means we have an unsurpassed understanding of how to help our clients rapidly diversify for a global market.
We have completed hundreds of innovative mobile projects and our combined apps are used by over 30 million people each year.
Are you a UI/UX designer with passion for crafting state-of-the-art mobile applications?
What do you need to know about the position:
We are looking for a passionate and experienced UI/UX designer to join our team in Stockholm taking on a designer role to help us on our exciting journey - creating value through digital innovation. At The Mobile Life we focus on providing innovative and business critical digital solutions, enabling our customers and ventures to grow. As a UI/UX designer your primary focus will be designing interfaces for native mobile applications. You will be working along-side other talented engineers, developers and designers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and contributing to creating world-class quality products and user experience is essential.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Designing interfaces for iOS and Android applications, ensuring the best possible experience and quality of the applications.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Contributing to the entire design process from design strategy to design execution.
- Presenting user interface concepts and designs clearly for implementation.
- Working closely with front-end engineers to ensure that design requirements are met.
- Maintaining design consistency via the use of style guides, style sheets and ensuring that established standards and best practices are followed.
- Iterating the mobile app’s UI based on market feedback.
- Staying up to date with UI/UX trends and incorporating these where applicable.
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams.
- Act with great professionalism in terms of attitude and communication towards colleagues and customer employees.
The skills you will need to have:
- You have a degree/diploma in Interaction Design/Design, Engineering or related field.
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- You have extensive experience in user research and prototyping.
- You have prior experience as a native mobile app designer and a strong UI portfolio.
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders in an international environment.
- You have a huge interest in digital services and new technologies, with strong curiosity on the latest developments in the UX area.
Skills we see as a big plus:
- Experience of front end development, graphic design and / or web analytics is a big plus.
- A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the App store/Play Store
- Above all you love UI/UX design and have a passion for creating fantastic work for partners and clients!
Share your profile with us and we will get in touch with you.
Please share a link to your portfolio when you apply.