Join our Company and be part of our dynamic and amazing Team. For 16 years, The Mobile Life has been delivering world-class and award-winning mobile solutions. With our offices in Sweden, Malaysia and Albania we have a talented and growing team, and we are always trying to reach out to top performers. Our digital solutions are used by millions of active users and process billions of dollars in revenue per year.
As a Project Manager, you will plan, organize and implement technical projects. Your main duties include coordinating production releases and roll-outs, delegating tasks to the necessary employees and presenting on projects’ progress and results.
- Assisting in establishing a Project Management Office to oversee multiple projects.
- Liaising with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements.
- Outlining, defining, and initiating the project.
- Implementing document control policies and documentation templates.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of assigned component projects.
- Evaluating standards of component products.
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary.
- Monitoring expenditures in accordance with the budget.
- Ensuring compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
- Compiling project reports and informing management regarding problems.
- Ensuring the project complies with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies, and other policies.
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role.
- Understanding of MSP ticketing and Alert Management Systems.
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills.